Thursday, April 29, 2010

~to a girl named Nurul Faizah ^_^ and other muslimat~

These are advices for myself and other muslimat:
some of muslimats busy searching for soleh guy to be their husband but they forget that their destiny(including their mate) already written since we are 4months in our mama's womb. and we as a muslimat shud try harder to be solehah rather than to try harder to search for soleh guy as Allah had promise us in our holy Quran that "good guy is for a good woman and vice versa".Allah's promises are always true and no doubt about that. 
we shud never stop praying as doa is our weapon but sometimes Allah not grant our doa not because  He dont listen to us.But he wants to give us big reward at mashsyar later.Just be patient and never stop praying.As Allah's slave we must feel very humble  towards Allah.
Allah dont test us if we are not able to face it.I,as a muslim of cos i hav been tested again and again and alhamdulillah i able to go tru them with Allah's help.Sometimes i feel disappointed and frustrated ( not suppose to be like this..@_@ haishhh not gudd..not gudd...) why Allah give me difficulties and why i am the one who always suffer.But now,after i bcome more mature,i finally realize,that all the difficulties and obstacles make me become a better muslim and finally i  am so thankful to Allah,praise Allah more and glorify him.
Before this,i always confused whether islam forbid "couple" or not.But some of my friends told me that if we have a boyfriend who is  islamic kind of person and can guide us..it shud be ok and i as a human being made a mistake..i agreed about that T_T . .but one day..i heard a sermon from ustaz explained that.."mixing halal and haram ..become haram" and similar with "couple" thing i guess.Advising your girlfriend to pray..to cover her head=halal..but the forbidden relationship between the 2 of them is haram .so the "couple" is haram and no doubt about that.
now..i am so afraid that i will fall in love before marriage.huhu..i em afraid that Allah will get angry with me and my life will become miserable.astaghfirullah.T_T ...it is a lie if i say i dont have any feeling watching my rumate date her bf..or when she gets flowers or etc..it is easy to do what is forbidden rather than to do what Allah like..and when any uncomfortable feeling approach me...i make my sujud to him...embrace him...and pray...ya Allah let me be the one who love you...rasullulah moreee than i love this world..amin...

i write this not becoz to show any pride..As pride is just for Allah..
i em just a girl who seeking for Allah's forgiveness and i hope Allah will accept my taubat for all my sins...
wassalam..